Payment Transaction Policy
1) All payments processed are in American Dollars (USD) unless specify otherwise.
1a) All prices exclude GST for non-Australian residents.
1b) All prices include GST for Australian residents.
1c) All services provided are delivered electronically and do not require shipment. In the event iTelescope.Net is required to ship you an item or goods we will provide you a quotation.
2) iTelescope.Net requires you to register an account on our website before any services can be provided.
3) We will collect and securely store information such as your full name, address, email and contact phone number for the sole purpose of providing services stated on our website, account verification and anti-fraud measures.
3a) This information in stored securely on our servers with staff access policies in place that govern the use of your personal information.
3b) We will not sell or provide your contact details to any third party.
4) At point of sale, we will require you to enter in your credit card number, cvn number, expiry date and your full name on your credit card. This information will be transmitted via encrypted SSL (secure socket layer) session between your computer and our our billing merchant eWay, using current PCI-DSS industry standards. You will see a padlock and a green bar identifying iTelescope.Net website and that the connection is secure.
iTelescope.Net doesn't not store your credit card information on file, this information is held securly at eWay our billing merchant. eWay complys with PCI-DSS security standard for the retention of credit card and billing information.
4a) At time your inital transaction you will need to nominate a billing method either credit card or Paypal. This information will then be transmitted via an encrypted SSL connection to eWay. eWay will then store your nominated billing method using PCI-DSS security standards and issues iTelescope.Net a customer token number which idenifies your account.
4b) If your transaction is for a once off purchase such as point transaction, we will use your nominated billing method and charge your account.
4c) If your transaction is for a subscription, the first payment will be charged using your nominated billing method.
On the 28th day renewal (or as per the nominated renewal period), our payment processor will securely submit your customer token number and charge your nominated billing method stored at eWay.
4d) If the transaction is declined, we will try four more times over the next 14 day period to charge your nominated billing method, otherwise will automatically cancel your subscription.
6) If you cancel your subscription, your billing account information will be deactivated in eWay and you subscription will be cancelled.
7) If you do not wish to use our online payment gateway, we can process subscriptions manually three months in advanced and additional points sales via Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Fax, Paypal for additional fee of 5% above the purchase price.
8) For education, business and institution transactions we accept purchase orders via fax or email on 30 day terms.
9) Other transactions outside subscripts and points sales will normally be settled via bank wire, credit card or paypal, which includes special projects and other supplementary services. Please refer to the terms and conditions of sale for these special transactions.
10) All times and dates quoted are in UTC time.
iTelescope.Net uses a third party provider to sell iTelescope.Net merchandise such as: apparel, mouse mats, mugs and cups. Please review the merchants policies before purchasing any products.
Please visit the contact us webpage for contact details.