Payment Transaction Policy
1) All payments processed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
1a) All prices exclude GST for non-Australian residents.
1b) All prices include GST for Australian residents.
1c) All services provided are delivered electronically and do not require shipment. In the event iTelescope.Net is required to ship you an item or goods, we will provide you a quotation at the time for this service.
2) iTelescope.Net requires you to register an account on our website before any services can be provided.
3) We will collect and securely store information such as your full name, address, email and contact phone number for the sole purpose of providing services stated on our website, account verification and anti-fraud measures.
3b) This information in stored securely on our servers with staff access policies in place that govern the use of your personal information.
3c) We will not sell or provide your contact details to any third party.
4) At point of sale, we will require you to enter in your, credit card type, credit card number, cvn number, expiry date and your full name on your credit card. This information will be transmitted via 128-bit encrypted SSL (secure socket layer) session between your computer and our web server, using the current industry standards. You will see a padlock and a green bar identifying iTelescope.Net website and that the connection is secure.
4a) This information will be then transmitted via an encrypted 128-bit SSL connection from our Web-server to Westpac Bank’s merchant gateway for processing.
5b) If your transaction is for a once off sale, such as point transaction, all of your credit card information will be destroyed at the end of the transaction. iTelescope.Net does not retain your credit card information on file.
5c) If your transaction is for a subscription, the first payment transaction will be processed as in point 5b, in addition, Westpac Bank via it merchant gateway service will store and retain your, iTelescope.Net username, full name, credit card number and expiry date and store securely on file at the bank.
On the 28th day renewal, our payment processor will securely submit your iTelescope.Net username and the amount to be billed to Westpac Bank merchant gateway. This information will be used to look-up your account and then bill your credit card.
5d) If the transaction is declined, we will try three more times in three day intervals to debit your credit card, otherwise will automatically cancel your subscription.
6) If you cancel your subscription, the personal information contained in Westpac’s merchant gateway system will be destroyed and your subscription will be cancelled.
7) If you do not wish to use our online payment gateway, we can process subscriptions manually three months in advanced, and points sales at a minimum of 500 points at a time via Wire, EFTPOS, Credit Card over the Phone or Fax, Paypal or Paypal eCheque for an additional fee of 5% of the purchase price.
8) For education, business and institution transactions we accept purchase orders via fax and are happy to provide 14 day terms.
9) Other transactions outside subscripts and points sales will normally be settled via bank wire or credit card over the phone, which includes special projects and other supplementary services. Please refer to the terms and conditions of sale for these special transactions.
10) All times and dates quoted are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (daylight savings observered).
iTelescope.Net uses a third party provider to sell iTelescope.Net merchandise such as: apparel, mouse mats, mugs and cups. Please review the merchants policies before purchasing any products.
Please visit the contact us webpage for contact details.